December 3, 2012

Eden Resort: A Little Paradise in Santander

“There are all kinds of love in the world
but never the same love twice.”
- F. Scott Fitzgerald

From my room’s balcony, I enjoyed the sunset serenaded by gentle waves. Before I fell asleep, the last thing I saw were the lights from across the island, which seem like the reflection of stars. And when I woke up, I was greeted by a beautiful dawn reminding me that sooner everything is going to end. I wish all wonderful things are not ephemeral. I miss you just the way I am going to miss this paradise.












Santander is located at the southernmost tip of Cebu, three-four hours away from the city, and accessible via bus bound for Bato/Oslob. The resort is overlooking the Tañon Strait and is very near the fastcraft port going to Negros Oriental, which is just 20 minutes away by ship.      

Eden Resort
Liloan, Santander, Cebu
Tel. No.: (032) 480-9321; 0927-4411320

No comments: