December 8, 2012

If you want a taste of art, meet me at Vargas

When I was still in college, I used to sneak my compact point and shoot camera inside Vargas Museum to clandestinely take photos of their Amorsolo paintings hehe. Until now, they still have that “no picture-taking” policy particularly in the upper floors, where their permanent art collections are located. How KJ is that? Especially now that you can’t just easily slip a bulky DSLR inside your trouser pocket.

One good consolation about this place is their Museum Café, where one can at least enjoy the refreshing view of the trees while dining al fresco. Anyway, trees are still art, only created by the hands of nature.




Zamboanga white alavar pasta

Oreo cheesecake - fluffy and yummy

White chocolate




I can now smell Christmas in the air. I so miss UP.

No comments: