Uncover the secret comet of Mindoro Island. Occupying the extreme southeast corner of Oriental Mindoro,
Bulalacao offers the most pristine eco-tourism tropical island destination in
the country. The place is gifted with scenic views of verdant mountains and blue seas. The laid-back feel of the place, dubbed it the "Hawaii of the Philippines".
Felipa Beach Resort
How to get to Bulalacao, including some tips:
1. From Manila take a bus at Buendia station bound for Batangas pier.
2. From the pier, take a ferry bound for Calapan, Mindoro. Fast craft would take 1 hour while roro would take 2 hours.
3. From Calapan, take a van or bus bound for San Jose. Get off at Bulalacao town proper or barangay Guiob. If yo get off at the town proper, rent a habal-habal going to barangay Guiob. Travel time would be 3 ½ to 4 hours.
4. From barangay Guiob, boats can be rented to take you to Aslom, Target and Silad Islands. It usually costs P500.
5. Or the easiest route to get to Bulalacao would be to take a plane bound for San Jose, Mindoro. From San Jose, it would be about an hour bus or van ride to Bulalacao.
6. You may opt to stay at Felipa Lodge (mainland) or at Tambaron Island Resort.