May 25, 2014

AntiTeasis: Books and Brews

What are your favorite word entries in David Levithan's The Lover’s Dictionary? Mine are the following:

I, n. Me without anyone else.

indelible, adj. That first night, you took your finger and pointed to the top of my head, then traced a line between my eyes, down my nose, over my lips, down my neck, to the center of my chest. It was so surprising, I knew I would never mimic it. That one gesture would be yours forever.

misgivings, n. Last night, I got up the courage to ask you if you regretted us. "There are things I miss," you said. "But if I didn't have you, I'd miss more.”

only, adj. That’s the dilemma, isn’t it? When you’re single, there’s the sadness and joy of only me. And when you’re paired, there’s the sadness and joy of only you.

suffuse, v. I don’t like it when you use my shampoo, because then your hair smells like me, not you.

I was delighted to find a copy of this unorthodox love story dictionary at AntiTeasis’ mini library, while waiting for my tea.






Orange cinnamon marzipan and strawberry raspberry
cold teas in mason jars

Cream cheese bagels

Lemon and cinnamon mini donuts





Check out this smart-casual place and find out the antithesis of (or cure to) afternoon boredom.

AntiTeasis: Books and Brews
Unit C #154 Maginhawa St.
Sikatuna Village, Quezon City

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this article completely on the topic of
the resemblance of most recent and preceding technologies, it's
amazing article.

Also visit my blog: dui lawyer in phoenix