October 12, 2009

Kuwebang Lampas

I hated the day because of lack of sleep from travel. I hated the dozen dogs scattered all over the beach… at first. I hated the day because I wanted to swim and discovered that there is no potable water or tubig-poso where I could take a bath after dipping from the saltwater.

Nonetheless, the beauty, serenity and the rejuvenating wind of the place blew all my odium away. Not to mention the hike going to the beach where you will pass by the Team Energy Power Plant, a mini-forest and bakhawan, and encounter friendly goats along the way.







A small strip of private white-sand beach with beautiful rock formations and a cave, Kuwebang Lampas in Ibabang Polo, Pagbilao, Quezon is a secret weekend getaway not too far from Manila, just awaiting to be discovered.
Post a Comment