June 7, 2012

Japan

In Japan, I could easily get lost in translation the way I got lost in the subway train a few times. I only know a handful of Nihongo like moshi-moshi, arigato gozaimasu, and hai, words I could easily count with my fingers hehe. But I guess two of the most important words I learned were tatemae or the presentation of your public self and hone, how you really feel. I heard my kababayans’ stories, they all look very happy, but I can sense there’s always pain behind their smile.

Daibutsu Kamakura

Cityscape from Tokyo Tower

Tokyo Disneyland

Shinkansen

Buta

Tokyo National Art Center

Kamakura temple


Kamakura beach

Rickshaw ride

Kyoto Tower

Hakone Ropeway

Hakone sulfur mining



Ashi Lake


Nara Deer Park


Nagoya Science Museum

Mochi cream

Shibuya


Japan, please be good to my fellow Filipinos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello po sir frencel! cute naman po ng mga pics sa japan entry nyo :) lalo na po ung deer ang sweet sweet nila hehe.

pede po bang i-download ko ung pic ng deers? kung ok lang po sa inyo.

salamat po at God bless :)

Frenz Fries said...

pwede mads... sweet nga ng mga deers. kaya i was absent last meeting natin :)

Unknown said...

thank you po sir frencel! :)

nabanggit nga po na nasa japan kayo kaya absent kayo sa meeting. si sir jeric sagala po umattend nun.

thank you po ulit :)