June 29, 2012

Sumilon and Oslob Butandings

“I know it’s wrong but I love the way you touch me.”
- Pakiramdam pagkatapos masagi ng butanding









Oslob, a picturesque town about three hours away from Cebu City, finally found its dot on the Philippine map for its gentle butandings and beautiful Sumilon Island. Regular cost for whale shark watching is P500 per person, while side trip to Sumilon is P2,000 per boat good for maximum of eight persons. Entering the Sumilon Island Resort for day use, inclusive of lunch, will entail additional damage of P2,000 per person.

2 comments:

pusangkalye said...

I was searching for posts on Punta de Fabian in Baras Rizal coz we will be going there tomorrow and google took me to your site.You've been to interesting places ha.dalawa kayo na nadiscover kong new blogs today and it's weird coz I felt elated.More travel bloggers in the house!yay!btw,Im Anton, the blogger for www.pusangkalye.net --it's also a travel/lifestyle blog.---hope to have you in my loop.Do you tweet?I am at https://twitter.com/pusangkalye22

Frenz Fries said...

Hi Anton. Odd, I'm ur regular follower. Inabangan pa nga kita sa pop talk :) U have a very detailed travel and all around blog :)