February 18, 2019

Kermit Manila, Poblacion, Makati

Condé Nast Traveller speaks highly of Kermit, not the frog but the pizzeria in Siargao – from its laidback, tropical scenery to its amazing Italian food, even lauding them for serving what might be the best pizza and fresh-made pastas in the Philippines.

For Manileños who still haven’t been to the surfing capital of the country, there’s good news – Kermit opened a new branch in Poblacion, Makati.  It has the same artsy and relaxing vibe like the one in island paradise.











Bianca scallop pizza

Cloud 9 pizza

Tagliatelle alla tartufata

Linguine seafood

Choco lava cake

Kermit mango float with ice cream







Their pizza and pasta with generous parma ham (freshly made right before my eyes) are a must-try.

I really should go to Siargao sooner. Or later.

Kermit Manila
#4636 Molina St.
Poblacion, Makati City

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog site is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would really benefit
from some of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you.
Appreciate it! cẩm nang tour du lịch hàn quốc cần bao nhiêu tiền https://tourdulichhanquoc.info/tour-du-lich-han-quoc-ct.html

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his
time on this one.

Anonymous said...

As soon as I discovered this website I went on reddit to share
some of the love with them.

Anonymous said...

I really like it when people get together and share thoughts.

Great website, continue the good work!