December 11, 2015

Discovery Shores Boracay

There is no better natural high than discovery. I validated that the moment I set foot at Discovery Shores, undeniably the best luxury resort along the White Beach of Boracay.



I still couldn’t believe that our annual office planning activity was held at the sprawling, exquisite 87-suite beachfront property. It is one of the five resorts in the Philippines which recently won the prestigious World Luxury Hotel Awards in 2015, and distinctly ranked as among the top-rated 500 hotels in the world and among the best hotels in Asia.

So what did I discover at Discovery?


That Discovery guests are warmly welcomed starting from Caticlan airport, the ferry boat, up to the resort’s doorstep. And it doesn’t stop there.



That the expansive resort may be too modern but blends well with the lush and relaxing surrounding.
 


That the suites are classy with large, comfortable beds that maybe I could not afford in my lifetime.



That the gorgeous swimming pool and Jacuzzi complement the scintillating beauty of the beach.









That the breakfast buffet at Sands Restaurant, including its endless supply of Yakult, is always something to look forward to in the morning.





That there are amenities – Terra Wellness Spa, Fitness Center, Sandbox Kids Room – for every kind of people who want ultimate rest, pampering or recreation.






That it offers unobstructed view of the beach, mountains and sunset – nature’s beautiful trifecta. 

I wish my workation was longer. Or that I earn like Amancio Ortega or Larry Page so that I could return anytime I want to.

Discovery Shores Boracay
Station 1, Balabag, Boracay
Malay, Aklan
Tel. No.: 288-4500, 720-8888

1 comment:

BoracayStories said...

Discovery Boracay has always been known for its personalized service. If celebrities don't stay in Shangri-La, most probably they're at Discovery. :)