November 2, 2015

The Bonbon Club, Makati

There’s a new watering hole in Makati specializing in gin cocktails that looks more of an art space than a mafia den. Though some of their premium drinks came all the way from Scotland, England, New York and San Francisco, I was more impressed with the exquisite bejeweled deer heads hanging on the wall (since I’m really not a social drinker). But even so, their concoctions taste great.







Dr. Sylvius and Pink Lady

Pepi Cubano sandwich

Chips

Beer





Bonbon is a cool, laidback place to drown disappointments or blow off steam after a busy and tiring day. I don’t know if the gin I drank has juniper berries but I know sometimes people survive by forgetting.

The Bonbon Club
Tropical Palms, Gallardo St.
Legaspi Village, Makati City

No comments: