December 26, 2013

Banaue Hotel

guess spending the holiday in Banaue wouldn’t be such a bad idea. The breathtaking living cultural landscape seems closer to heaven. And the ideal place to stay while in the Cordillera Region? Banaue Hotel always tops the list.

Established in 1974 during the time of President Ferdinand Marcos, Banaue Hotel is the first premiere hotel of Banaue, situated 4,000 feet above sea level. From the hotel’s rooftop, one could see small rice terraces and hills which look ethereal during the break of dawn.













I wish I could still see the day when all my dreams come true. But for now, contentment is not the fulfillment of what’s more lacking in my life, but the realization of how much I already have.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Banaue Hotel and Youth Hostel
Tam-an, Banaue, Ifugao
Tel. no.: (074) 386-4047

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this looks awesome.

I like to drive up myself to this hotel, could you give me directions how to get here?

Also do highlight if you have any recommendations for side trips!

thanks
Foreigner travelling by own car