January 6, 2012

Villa Crisanta

“You have succeeded in life when all you really want
is only what you really need.”
- Vernon Howard












I take relish in simple but abundant blessings of nature – the mahogany trees remaining sturdy, the flowers in full bloom, and the butterflies hovering over them.

Though I ought to be somewhere, I let myself silently drawn by the stronger gravitational pull of what I really want. And in this serene garden place, I discovered that at night the moon shines the brightest and when I woke up the next morning to the birds’ happy chirping I’m glad to know that in this world of chaos and madness, love actually is still around.

Villa Crisanta
Brgy. Sta. Cruz, Rosario, Batangas
Tel. No.: 0917-8398821, 0932-1544797

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent way of explaining, and nice piece of writing to get data concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in university.
My blog post ; Business For Sale Mallorca

Anonymous said...

Great article, totally what I wanted to find.

Visit my website :: Cole []