November 1, 2011

Mt. Malarayat Golf and Country Club

I look at the sky and I see how the clouds make it less lonely. When the wind blows, I look at the trees and I see how the world dances naturally.

I look at the people playing golf and I wonder if their actions brought them to the right trajectory of consequences just like the way they hit the balls. And every time they get to shoot a ball in the hole, I wonder if the satisfaction they feel measures to the happiness they get in real life.











Well, I hope so. I really hope so. Because once your heart knows happiness, you wish others could have it too.

Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club
Brgy. Dagatan, 4217 Lipa City, Batangas
Tel. No.: (043) 757-0044 

3 comments:

butterfly said...

fabulous place. sa'n ito located?

Frenz Fries said...

it's in lipa, batangas :)

butterfly said...

oh i see. thanks!