July 7, 2014

Bamba Bistro

I’ve almost forgotten about it, until I saw the name that I recall it used to be one of my favorite dance songs when I was still young – Los Lobos’ La Bamba initially made popular by Ritchie Valens. Isn’t it nostalgic to name a restaurant after that classic upbeat song which was a big hit in the late '50s?

A baby of Chef Tina Legarda, Bamba is a small yet cozy café and bistro serving delicious, gourmet dishes in the South, which is worth the long travel from the North.




Iced tea

Mesclun salad

What’s my name again?

3-mushroom raviolo

Boom burger

Penne with prawns

Pizookie




Caution: They don’t have wi-fi, simply to encourage meaningful conversations between and among diners. This is okay, because even pointless conversations such as ways of dancing the Bamba mean a lot to me.

Bamba Bistro
#55 Aguirre Ave. cor. Arsenio Luz
BF Homes, Parañaque City
Tel. No.: 519-7097

No comments: