May 1, 2013

East Coast White Sand Beach Resort

We leave some parts of us in places or people we have been with. Maybe that’s why for some, it’s a struggle to be whole. You ask me what I want, and I answered the most common thing every other people want.

Life is never simple or straightforward, but I know it is full of beauty. Even the waves returning to the shore isn’t just a natural pattern in the universe, it is an act of adoration.








 

The East Coast in Anda makes a refreshing stop-over. The cove never looks the same anytime of the day. And I guess that’s the true beauty of life - its uncertainty and wonderful surprises.

I don’t know where I’m going but I do know I want you to come with me.

East Coast White Sand Beach Resort
Candabong, Anda, Bohol
Tel. No.: 0928-7629730

No comments: