1. Smile. A smile could light up a whole town, or if not, maybe could inspire someone.
2. Take a walk in the garden. Take time to smell the flowers.
3. Sing with the birds. The road will be less tedious if you are singing.
4. Breathe in cool fresh air.
5. Curl up in a quiet corner under a tree. Trees are antennas of the cosmic energy.
6. Meditate. You can’t always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside.
7. Ease your hunger. Eat strawberry pancakes.
8. Take a hot shower.
9. Hug someone. Hugs were invented to let people know you love them even without saying anything.
10. Appreciate life. Never take it for granted.
11. Forgive and open your heart again. Forgiveness does not change the past but it could enlarge the future.
12. Do what you love. You might wake up one day and realize there won’t be any time to do the things you’ve always wanted.
13. Go on a road trip and leave all your worries behind. Why not make T-House your destination?
This is my T-House experience. T stands for tranquility. This is my beach state of mind.
3195 Calamba Rd., Tagaytay
Tel. No.: 788 7356, 046-483- 0012, 0922-8846873