July 21, 2008

Closer to Nature, Closer to God

Silence, solitude, harmony, the enchantment of creation, the freedom of Light, and the passion to share God’s Word – this is Caleruega, the seedbed of preachers, the cornerstone of spiritual inspiration.









Caleruega is a house of prayer and renewal. Its doors are open to retreats, recollections, study and research, youth camps, marriage and family encounter celebrations, and other meaningful activities.

Come, explore the peaceful mystery.

PS.
Unintentionally, there are times I find myself asking my little brother questions once hounded to me by our parents when I was his age - "So are you still seeing this girl?", "So what's your plan now?", "When was the last time you went to church?". Sometime not realizing it was already ages before I myself took a holy communion and confessed my sins.

Caleruega
Brgy. Kaylaway, Batulao
Nasugbu, Batangas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well its nice.


short term loan