June 14, 2019

Cosmic Poblacion

Peace (and peace of mind) starts with how we treat the most vulnerable. So I guess it’s not a bad idea to turn vegan.







Passionfruit ginger mocktail

Nori seaweed

Cosmic green salad with bacon tidbits

Miso ramen

Pesto pasta salad

Kare-kare with bagnet

Vegan choco fudge brownie





It’s comforting to know that Cosmic, a fab and hip vegan restaurant in Poblacion exists; and that tofu and eggplant never screams.

Cosmic
2/F 5057 P. Burgos St. cor. Gen. Luna
Poblacion, Makati City
Tel. No.: 0946-770 0000

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I found this web blog, precisely the right info that I was searching for!

Anonymous said...

Great article! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website.

Keep up the great writing.