April 28, 2019

Poison Coffee & Doughnuts, Makati

“I choose solitude over cold kisses. If it isn’t love, it is poison.”
- Anita Krizzan

Poison is an eccentric, predominantly purple, hole-in-the-wall coffee and doughnut shop tucked away in The Alley at Karrivin Plaza. Conceptualized and created by Hydra Design, Tasteless, and LA Marzocco Project, their luscious, harmless doughnuts are creation of celebrity chef Mico Aspiraz and Kristine Lotilla. Contrary to its name, they are the only poison worth taking literally.










Salted mocha cold brew

Hot white coffee

Boston crème

Blueberry lemon

Champorado and tuyo

Pili glaze

Burnt cheesecake custard brulee




Poison Coffee & Doughnuts
The Alley at Karrivin Plaza 
#2316 Chino Roces Ave.
Makati City

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great information. Lucky me I found your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I have book-marked it for later!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!!
I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it.
I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…