July 2, 2015

Camp Benjamin: Where the New You Begins

Camp Benjamin markets itself as a teambuilding destination near Metro Manila. But this 4.7 hectare camp is more than just that. It could also be a sanctuary for those seeking a simple, pastoral and back to basic life, sort of, if not for their modern amenities.


Inside the vast complex are The Center, Shalom Hotel and team building facilities that cater to big groups and events.  The camp actually offers ready-made team building program for any interested organization.




Mon’s Restaurant offers interesting and farm-to-table dishes. Never to be missed are its bestsellers - adobong manok sa tablea, crispy kare-kare and bibingcrepe.






What I like most about the camp is its Win Farm for showcasing an organic and integrated approach in farming. The plants and animals live in harmony together, and most of the time, end up on the plates in the restaurant. That’s what I call forever.














Even if the camp doesn’t have a natural river, well at least it has a nice-looking pool, which I couldn’t resist from swimming.




I heard that the camp was named after Tatay Benjamin, a philanthropist who predicted four decades ago that the owners would someday build an expansive resort in Cavite. And it came true. Certainly, the best way to validate predictions is simply to create it.

Camp Benjamin
Alfonso-Maragondon Rd.
Alfonso, Cavite
Tel. No.: 395-5092

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website.

It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging
to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.
I must say you have done a fantastic job with
this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari.
Exceptional Blog!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be precisely what I'm
looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write with regards to here.

Again, awesome website!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.
I will always bookmark your blog and will come back later on. I want to encourage that
you continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that
I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and
I hope you write again soon!