June 3, 2013

Ramada Manila Central: Contemporary Structure in a Historical Site

Whenever I’m craving for the tastiest ube siopao or siomai, there’s only one place in Manila where I go – Binondo. Home of the oldest Chinatown in the world, Binondo is an interesting blend of Filipino and Chinese cultures, spanning across time and has thus become the ultimate local destination for authentic Chinese food and walking tours. It may not be the cleanest or the most elegant part of the city, but perhaps there is one relatively new structure in the area that could entice day travelers, aside from the wealthy Chinese businessmen, to spend a night.
 
With their promise of bringing unparalleled comfort, Ramada Manila Central is Binondo's first four-star international hotel. It is strategically located across one of the oldest and most beautiful churches in the Philippines, the Minor Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz or the Binondo Church. The hotel offers minimalist Zen-inspired lodging spaces, world class amenities and recreational facilities (pool na lang ang kulang), Asian dining options at News Café and Lobby Lounge, and a sweeping view of the city. I swear Binondo looks tidier and more romantic at night from the hotel’s roof deck.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A few hours after I checked in, one of the front desk girls called. “Sir how was your room?” Since brevity is the soul of wit, I calmly replied “It’s great.” But deep inside I’m going nuts and wanna say “Are you crazy? The dome is staring right in front of me.”
 
Of course I love it!
 
Ramada Manila Central
Ongpin cor. Quintin Paredes Sts.
Binondo, Manila
Tel. No.: 588-6688

2 comments:

Hotel Vila Galé Eco Resort do Cabo pernambuco said...

Ramada Manila Central is beautiful international hotel. Its given such amazing facility and luxury services which very helpful to attract tourist to stay in this four star hotel. Its too good.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking at
your web page again.

Check out my blog - huntington west virginia