October 6, 2013

Magalawa Island

“You never know how many friends you have
until you rent a cottage at the beach.” 
- Kraig Kristofferson 

Off the coast of Palauig in Zambales, is a small yet beautiful island of Magalawa. I’ve always wanted to set foot on this island but I was little discouraged when I found out an unsettling legal commotion surrounding this place. Not until my good old friend Lita invited me and Malou to spend overnight at Armada that I decided to let go of my doubts. I think she was bewitched by the beauty of Magalawa that she wanted to come back and relive the wonderful experience. 



















Magalawa is a perfect get-away place for those who want an almost back-to-basic beach type of adventure. There is so much to love about the island - the lovely tress by the beach, countless starfish on the shore, vibrant and colorful coral reef, the tree house, the friendly staff and owners of Armada and of course the fresh delicious sea food, which I will choose anytime over my friends hehe.

Yes we rented a cottage, at hating kapatid sa bayaran, kaya siguro hanggang ngayon magkakaibigan pa rin kami. But really the trick is to enjoy every moment. Don’t wish away your days waiting for better ones ahead. 

Armada Regent Resort
Magalawa Island
Palauig, Zambales
Tel. No.:  0920-9483303 

3 comments:

I'm Carla and.... said...

super late ng post mo hhaha but I love it. fyi, i rmbr the crabs most than the two of u as well. sarap!

Frenz Fries said...

yes frend... kelan na tayo labas?

I'm Carla and.... said...

magfacebook din minsan pag me time lol. tinag ka namin dun sa usapan. watch tayo movie this sat. Carrie. sayang I just watched the 70s version so more than likely I'm just there to critique lol