2. Getting up close with P-noy and more up close and personal with some of the most outstanding overseas Pinoys.
3. The beautiful paintings.
4. Chef Gaita Fores’ Inihaw of Bone-In US Prime Tenderloin.
5. Meeting Justice Secretary Leila De Lima.
6. Seeing the Christmas tree and feel like child again.
7. Finally meeting Dawn and (my no. 1 Presidential bet) international bag designer Rafe Totengco.
8. Loitering in Malacanang playground.
9. Meeting (my no. 2 Presidential bet) Lilibeth Navarro who taught me that disability is relative.
10. And just being with the sentinels, the people who did the dirty and not-so dirty works to make the Presidential Awards a success and a memorable night for the awardees, the secretariat – my friends. A pat on the back and a cup of Starbucks coffee for all of you guys.