December 16, 2010

10 Things I Love About the 2010 Presidential Awards for Filipino Individuals and Organizations Overseas

1. The seat of power.


2. Getting up close with P-noy and more up close and personal with some of the most outstanding overseas Pinoys.


3. The beautiful paintings.


4. Chef Gaita Fores’ Inihaw of Bone-In US Prime Tenderloin.


5. Meeting Justice Secretary Leila De Lima.


6. Seeing the Christmas tree and feel like child again.


7. Finally meeting Dawn and (my no. 1 Presidential bet) international bag designer Rafe Totengco.


8. Loitering in Malacanang playground.


9. Meeting (my no. 2 Presidential bet) Lilibeth Navarro who taught me that disability is relative.


10. And just being with the sentinels, the people who did the dirty and not-so dirty works to make the Presidential Awards a success and a memorable night for the awardees, the secretariat – my friends. A pat on the back and a cup of Starbucks coffee for all of you guys.



I think I could now revive my dying social life.
Post a Comment